You are currently browsing The National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage Jobs for the year 2022. The NIFTH, which offers jobs BPS-01 to BPS-16 under the advertisement no PID(1) 2224-22 is a federal government-run institution with its HQ in Islamabad.
By strengthening Pakistani roots in their identities and celebrating the rich and diverse cultural heritage of Pakistan, NIFTH is poised to rekindle its capacity & re imagine its scope in order to ensure a better future for Pakistanis.
The National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage Jobs 2022 List
The National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage have the following jobs.
- Program Organizers (BPS-16),
- Technical Assistants (BPS-16),
- Steno typists (BPS-14),
- Storekeepers (BPS-11),
- Researchers (BPS-11),
- Drivers (BPS-04),
- Security Guards (BPS-04),
- Farash (BPS-01),
- Mali (BPS-01).
These positions are currently being filled on a temporary basis, but they are likely to be filled on a regular basis if the competent authority approves them.
Short Review of The National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage Jobs
|Jobs Posted On
||October 9, 2022
|Last Date to Apply
||October 24, 2022
||The National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage (NIFTH)
||Click to go home page
||Click for CV/Resume
Get Ready for Interview
How to Apply for NIFTH Jobs 2022
Please send your application along with two recent photographs, one set of attested copies of relevant qualification and experience documents, as well as your CNIC to the address below.
NIFTH Lok Virsa,
Garden Avenue, Shakarparian,
The National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage Jobs 2022 Advertisement
There are different quotas for the announced positions, including Open Merit, Punjab, Sindh, and KPK. Candidates from these areas are eligible to apply for the jobs announced. Candidates interested in applying are encouraged to read the requirements mentioned separately for every position in the following job advertisement. Bachelor’s / Intermediate / Matric / Middle pass candidates with relevant field experience are generally welcome to apply.
Terms and Condition for NIFTH Jobs 2022
If you are interesting in The National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage Jobs, please read following terms and conditions.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test and interview.
- Government servants should submit their applications through proper channel.
- No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in test or interview.
- Recruitment for the above mentioned posts will be made as per recruitment policy of the NIFTH and the prevailing government rules.
- The maximum age limit has been prescribed. However, age relaxation will be applicable as per Government Policy.
- The decision of call and appointment made by the competent authority shall be final and cannot be challenged in any forum/court.
- The NIFTH reserves the right to withhold or cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reason.
- Attested copies of certificates, degrees, CNIC and two passport size photographs must be attached with the applications.
- Candidates must submit their applications with 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement through registered post on the address given above.
Garden Avenue, Shakarparian,
0092-51-9249209 , 0092-51-9249203
Please take note of the October 24, 2022 deadline for the National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage Jobs 2022. As soon as possible, prepare your application and send it to the above-mentioned address. Thank you.