You are currently browsing The National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs for the year 2022, announced in Islamabad today. You can apply these jobs under the advertisement no PID(1) 2868/22. It is a federal government-run institution with its HQ in Islamabad.
An experienced and dynamic full-time professional is needed for the position below at the National Heritage and Culture Division. It is essential that every aspect of an individual’s eligibility is met. Furthermore, it is important that candidates are young, active, and dynamic.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs List 2022
Government jobs are available as following pay scales;
- Assistant (BS-15)
- Stenotypist (BS-14),
- Account Assistant (BS-11),
- UDC (BS-11),
- LDC (BS-09),
- Naib Qasid (BS-01),
- Sweeper (BS-1))
The National Heritage and Culture Division in Islamabad offers these jobs to all Pakistanis. No matter where you live in the country, you can apply.
Appointments to the above-mentioned government jobs will be on a regular basis, which can be extended for a period of time based on satisfactory performance.
Short Review of the National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Advertisement No PID(1) 2868/22
How to Apply for National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022
- Candidates can apply for the jobs through application form available at official portal.
- Applicants can send his/her CV along with copy of CNIC and 2 latest passport size photographs on prescribed format.
- The application shall reach within the 15 days of advertisement at the address given below.
Section Oflicer (Admn),
National Heritage & Culture Division, 4th Floor, Kohsar Block, Islamabad.
Contact No. 051-9217086
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs for All Pakistanis
Terms and Conditions;
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test/interview.
- Five years general age relaxation has been included in the above-mentioned column of age limit. Any other relaxation in age limit will be given as per Government of Pakistan rules.
- All interested candidates are directed to apply through National Job Portal (njp.gov.pk).
- Applicants already in Government service may apply through proper channel and would be required to produce NOC at the time of interview.
- A Candidate may apply for more than one post separately through the National Job Portal (njp).
- Applicant shortlisted for interview shall present his/her original documents alongwith set of attested copies of degrees/certificates issued by HEC/Recognized Board/Universities/ Institute.
- Information provided in the application form will be verified and in case of any false or forged information and fake or bogus documents, National Heritage & Culture Division reserves the right to cancel candidature at any stage (even after employment, if so discovered later) and to initiate a legal action against the applicant.
- The National Heritage & Culture Division reserves the right to cancel the recruitment process in part or whole, without assigning any reason.
- Recruitment will be done in line with the recruitment rules of the Division.
- No TAIDA will be admissible for the purpose of test/interview.
- Applicants for post of Naib Qasid (BS-01) & Sweeper (BS-01) can also apply through application form available at website of National Heritage & Culture Division, Islamabad (www.heritage.pakistan.gov.ok). Their Applications alongwith copy of CNIC and 2 latest passport size photographs on prescribed format shall reach to Section Oflicer (Admn), National Heritage & Culture Division, 4th Floor, Kohsar Block, Islamabad.
- All application shall be submitted within fifteen (l5) days from the date of advertisement. Application, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained. Please do not attach any other document with application form.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- In compliance to Establishment Division’s O.M. dated l1th October, 2022 qualified transgender candidate are also encouraged to apply.
National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs Details on Official Portal
About National Heritage and Culture Division
(National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs)
In pursuance of 18th Constitutional Amendment, the subjects on were devolved. Rules of business, 1973 were accordingly amended and the functions / entities of the defunct Ministry of Culture were transferred to provincial governments.
However, some of the organizations / functions were retained at Federal level and transferred to Cabinet Division, Inter-Provincial Coordination Division, Economic Affairs Division, Planning and Development Division and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
These functions were later assigned to the newly created Ministry of National Heritage & Integration on 26th October 2011, which was amalgamated with Ministry of Information and Broadcasting on 7th June 2013.
Ministry of Information and Broadcasting and National Heritage was bifurcated into two separate Divisions, i.e National History and Literary Heritage (NH & LH) Division and Information & Broadcasting on 5th January 2016. The NH&LH Division was placed under Ministry of Federal Education and Professional Training on 19th August, 2019, which was further renamed as National Heritage and Culture Division 10th April, 2020.
The National Heritage and Culture Division has been assigned the following functions.
International agreements and assistance in the field of archaeology, national museums and historical monuments declared to be of national importance. National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs
- Quaid-e-Azam Papers Wing.
- Pakistan Academy of Letters.
- National Language Authority, Urdu Dictionary Board and Urdu Science Board.
- National and other languages used for official purposes.
- Quaid-e-Azam Academy.
- Aiwan-i-Iqbal and Iqbal Academy Pakistan.
- Quaid-e-Azam Mazar Management Board (QMMB).
- Quaid-e-Azam Memorial Fund.
- Naming of institutions in the name of Quaid-e-Azam and other high and distinguished personages.
- National Library of Pakistan.
- National Institute of Folk and Traditional Heritage of Pakistan (Lok Virsa).
- Pakistan National Council of Arts.
- Cultural pacts and protocols with other countries.
- Federal Government’s Artists’ Welfare Fund.
- National Academy of Performing Arts (NAPA)
Finally, arrange your documents prescribed above and apply for National Heritage and Culture Division Jobs 2022 right now.