You are currently browsing the article “Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date”. Islamabad Police, which offers jobs for the post of ASI (BS-11) under advertisement no PID (I) 2885-22. Islamabad Police is a federal government-run institution with its HQ in Islamabad.
Islamabad Capital Territory Police is one of the armed forces responsible for ensuring law and order in Pakistan’s capital, Islamabad. Islamabad Police announced these jobs (116 posts for ASI) today in the print media.
According to the advertisement, all Pakistani nationals can apply for the vacant posts in the Islamabad Capital Territory Police. The Federal Government explained the provincial/regional quota in the Islamabad Police Jobs announcement to ensure transparency, fairness, and merit.
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date
Short Review about Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Advertisement
Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date Advertisement No. PID (I) 2885-22
According to Islamabad Police Jobs Advertisement, applications are invited from Male/Female aspirants for the 116 vacant positions of ASI (BS-11). This is an excellent opportunity for young, energetic aspirants who want to join the Islamabad Capital Territory Police Force.
Advertisement No PID (I) 2885-22 is also available at the official portal www.islamabadpolice.gov.pk and you can download the application form by visiting this link. The ICT Jobs are announced once a year, so if you miss out on getting recruited, you’ll have to wait up to a year.
Terms and Conditions to Apply for Islamabad Police Jobs
- Candidates shall have to provide following original certificates/documents at the time of physical test. (i) CNIC issued by NADRA (ii) Academic certificate (iii) Domicile certificate
- Applicants should apply only online through official portal published above within 15 days of publication of this advertisement.
- By hand or applications received through courier/email will not be accepted / entertained.
- Incomplete applications and those received after the closing date will not be entertained.
- No relaxation in height, chest or age shall be admissible to any candidate.
- Applicants are expected to provide correct information. Provision of false information shall be liable to be proceeded against under section 420/468/471 PPC punishable with imprisonment up to seven years.
- Applicants shall submit an affidavit about non-involvement in any criminal case/activity. In case of false affidavit, the applicant shall be debarred to apply for police posts in future and legal action shall be taken as well.
- Transgender person can apply as per his or her self-perceived gender identity in accordance with the provisions of Transgender Persons (Protection of Rights) Act, 2018 and gender mentioned in CNIC.
- Government employees who meet the eligibility criteria may apply through proper channel at the time of application.
- Candidates of serving/retired police employees applying on family claim basis shall provide complete documentation of their claim such as pension book, retirement order etc at the time of interview.
- Verification of character and academic antecedents of selected candidates will be conducted. In case of any bogus / false information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately and the candidate shall be discharged / dismissed from service (if so found after employment) and legal proceedings will also be initiated against him/her.
- Detail of examination centers is available on ICT Police website. However, designation of center for applicant is exclusive right of ICT Police.
- Candidates are advised to wear joggers or suitable shoes and bring their own bottle of drinking water for endurance test.
- Only qualified candidates, who qualify the physical/endurance criteria and written test, will be called for interview.
- Passing a test / stage will qualify the candidates for the next stage / test. A candidate failing in any stage/test will not be qualified for the next step/stage.
- Departmental Recruitment Board (DRB) and their staff will verify the physical standard of candidates at the time of interview and if any deficiency is found, the candidates shall stand disqualified for recruitment in ICT Police and necessary legal action shall be taken. The decision of the DRB shall be final.
- At the time of final selection, candidates will have to go through complete medical examination by the medical board/civil surgeon of the Federal Government. During medical examination, candidates who have eyesight less than 6/6 will be disqualified for service. Moreover, the candidates having Hepatitis B & C and any other perpetual ailments will also be disqualified.
- Selected candidates shall accept Rules/Regulations governing the conduct, discipline, promotion, retirement and other ancillary matters as and when framed by the Government.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for written, physical/endurance, skill test & interview.
- Candidates shall be informed about updates through Islamabad Police website.
- Islamabad Capital Police reserves the rights to modify/cancel the advertisement/recruitment at any stage.
How to Apply for Islamabad Police Jobs
Please visit the official website and click on the option Islamabad Police Jobs Advertisement. Apply online within 15 days of this advertisement by filling out the application form on this page as per the above rules and regulations.
ASSISTANT INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE
In case of any query, the candidates can contact 051-9259400-02, WhatsApp (0334-0004727-for message only) and email “[email protected]”.
Who can apply for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022
Applications are welcome from all over Pakistan with valid domiciles in Punjab, ICT, Sindh, KPK, Balochistan, AJK and GB/FATA.
What is Salary Package for Islamabad Police Jobs Post ASI (BS-11)
When you are hired by the Islamabad Police, you will receive a salary of Rs. 49740/- per month with other fringe benefits as per the policy of Islamabad Capital Territory Police.
Documents for Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 to Apply Online
- CNIC issued by NADRA
- Academic Certificates
- Domiciles Certificates
- 2 Passport size photographs with blue background
- Character Certificate
- Affidavit duly countersigned by DCO in the case of applying against minorities quota.
Objectives of ICT Police
When someone wants to apply for Islamabad Police Jobs, it is beneficial to read about the objective of ICT Police. Let’s read the following.
- To provide safe, secure and public friendly environment to the citizens of Islamabad.
- To maintain Law and Order effectively.
- To prevent, detect and investigate crimes.
- Efficient and smooth flow of traffic on the pattern of advanced traffic systems of the world.
- Security of President and Prime Minister of Pakistan, heads of the states and foreign dignitaries visiting Islamabad, Foreign Diplomats residing in Islamabad and other vital installations.
- Intelligence gathering to fulfill the objectives / targets of ICT police.
- Encourage public participation in the fight against crime – CPLC, public conciliatory committees, and human rights watch group.
- Help the citizens in times of distress through Rescue-15.
Summarizing the discussion, if you want to join ICT Police, “Islamabad Police Jobs 2022 Apply Online Last Date” includes leading information. Read the whole article thoroughly, prepare your documents and apply online without delaying a single moment. Thank you.