You are viewing Government Jobs in NADRA Apply Online for the year 2022. NADRA is an important institution under the Interior Ministry.
Pakistan’s government has decided to give a big relief in current inflation situation. In the NADRA, Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BBA, BCS, BS, MS, MCS, and MBA degrees can apply.
The institution has announced Jobs in NADRA for subsequent districts. Additionally, the posts of Assistant Director, Computer Operator, Customer Service, Naib Qasid, and Security Guard are vacant in the organization.
Government Jobs in NADRA 2022 Apply Online
We provide Jobs in NADRA in all provinces of Pakistan on this page. Candidates need to apply to the positions according to their location. We are seeking applicants for the following positions who are highly motivated, hardworking, and efficient.
No of Vacancies and Subsequent Districts in Pakistan
- Punjab (115 Vacancies)
- Sindh (92 Vacancies)
- KPK (70 Vacancies)
- Balochistan (70 Vacancies)
- Azad Kashmir (100 Vacancies)
- Gilgit-Baltistan (43 Vacancies)
You are eligible for this job if you have completed your metric and have good typing speed and basic knowledge of computers operating. To apply for this job, you will need your CNIC and domicile certificate from your district where you live.
To succeed for this job, candidate should have to fast typing speed. He/She will likely need to perform a large amount of computer working in a short period of time. Managers expect them to type between 30 and 40 words per minute.
Here are the latest government job openings in Pakistan for the year 2022. In Punjab, KPK, Sindh, Balochistan, Azad Kashmir, and Gilgit-Baltistan, we cover new government jobs for freshers, trainees, and experienced job seekers. We gather information directly from the relevant offices, newspapers, and online sources for vacant and upcoming positions.
Eligibility for Jobs in NADRA
All applicants who are nationals of Pakistan and have a National Identity Card are eligible for Job in NADRA. The age must be at least 18 years on the date when he/she appears for interview. He or she must be medically fit and have a medical certificate from an authorized hospital.
How to Apply for Jobs in NADRA
Please follow the requirements to apply for this position.
- Interested candidates must bring their Original Educational Documents, CV, CNIC, and domicile and experience certificates, 1 x Passport size photograph along with copies of these documents.
- As per government rules, candidates can avail of 5 years of age relaxation. Rules.
- Candidate can be disqualified at any stage of recruitment / selection process due to provision of fake documents, false information or using any type of influence.
- Candidate must be from respective District.
- Selected candidate has to serve at above mentioned District or Tehsil and no request for posting to other districts will be entertained. However, on requirement basis, management reserves the right to post him/her at other districts.
- Candidate having 1 year experience with NADRA or any other Data Base job will be given preference.
- No TA/DA allowance will be admissible for appearing in the test or interview.
- Mobile is not allowed during test or interview.
- Minority, Female and Disable quota is available as per rules.
- Female and transgender can apply for this job.
- It is necessary to follow the crona SOPs during test and interview.
- One candidate can apply only for one job position.
Job positions specified areas only therefore; services of selected candidates shall neither confer any entitlement of regular appointment nor be regularized in NADRA. Services of these individuals will stand terminated if not required by the organization at any time without prior notice.
Entire Jobs Offered by NADRA
- Deputy Assistant Director
- Computer Operator
- Customer Service Executive
- Naib Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
- Security Guard
According to the job announcement, candidates should have Middle, Intermediate, Bachelor’s Degree, BBA, BCS, BS, MS, MCS, and MBA degrees, as well as relevant experience.
The National Database and Registration Authority of Pakistan is responsible for preserving information on all residents of the country as part of the Interior Ministry. It was founded in 1998 as the National Database Organization, and joined NADRA in 2000.
World has appreciated the National Database and Registration Authority due to its current and innovative regulations. Efforts have been made to streamline procedures and improve technology to enable the government to function in an e-governance mode.
NADRA is an autonomous sector run by the government, and is subject to its own regulations. It provides a rewarding career with competitive compensation. It is the authority that has access to all the sensitive information of the company, so employees must take great care and responsibility.
We try our best to gather all the information from reliable sources. Ultimately we are just an information transforming medium, not a job providing organization or agency. We clearly state that readers/visitors may take any action at their own risk. We are not liable for any good or bad dealing, misconduct, or illegality.